I agree with the save comment, I'll change that right now. Also
realized I didn't put a note in for regressions so I added to the
bottom notes:

**Regressions**
Special attention should be paid to regressions. In most cases a
regression calls for an increase in priority but in some cases it will
not. If the regression is not elevated to a higher priority, a comment
may be useful to explain why this decision was made

Joel