On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 09:17:13AM +0200, David Ostrovsky wrote:
Hi,

during my work on gbuild'ification of pyuno module i've seen mingw
branches in some dmake makefiles.

That why I have compiled mingw32 on OpenSUSE 12.1
with option --enable-python=internal and installed it on real Windows 7
machine and tested pyuno intergration without my gbuild'ification
patch (the current master).

If i switch to --enable-python=internal then the build immediatelly
failing in python module:

=============
(1/1) Building module python
=============
Running processes: 1
Entering /home/david/numpty/workspace/LO-Mingw32/python

dmake:  Error executing 'cygpath': No such file or directory
dmake:  Error code -1, while making 'Shell escape'
Running processes: 0

This comes from a misguided attempt to compile with MinGW on Windows,
done by Sun a couple of years ago. You have to bear in mind that there
is only a handful of configurations of MinGW in use--the tinderboxes and
my Fedora MinGW build. If an external module is not built with either of
them, it is safe to assume it fails to build.

D.