On 06/04/2012 01:04 PM, Daniel Bankston wrote:

On 06/01/2012 02:56 AM, Daniel Bankston wrote:

I think most of the other methods will follow fine from there except
for GetCurrentXDrawPage() and GetCurrentXShapes() which are separate
from the merge method concern. These methods get into things like
xmloff's XMLShapeImportHelper. Do we want to go here?

And of course we have already discussed trying to reexamine
ScMyTables::SetTableStyle() at some point.

I was looking at the XShape and DrawPage methods again and it would
require some untangling, but I don't think they would be as confusing as
SetTableStyle().

Yeah, I hope so. Although from my own experience dealing with the shape import, this code is also shared across apps, and there is a potential of it being almost as convoluted as the styles import.

Also, the shapes may be handled entirely outside the sc (note: I'm speaking from memory here). The only exception being the chart object, which sc handles some parts of it to register listeners etc. So, it may or may not make sense to de-UNO-ize the shape import just for Calc alone.

Anyway, let's dig deeper and find out for sure what the situation is on the shape import front.

In an IRC conversation, Markus and I discussed that I work on
ScXMLTableRowCellContext::EndElement() in xmlcelli.cxx next. I will work
on EndElement() now and come back later to XShape, DrawPage, and Styles
in ScMyTables unless you guys think I should do differently.

Sounds good to me.  Thanks for the update!

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc