Hi, Kohei and Markus,

I just pushed some changes to feature/gsoc-calc-perf for ScMyTables to reduce use of CellAddress and instead use ScAddress. Nothing too exciting there.

I think before I can move forward, I need to know what to do about ScMyTables::IsMerged(), ScMyTables::DoMerge(), and ScMyTables::UnMerge(). ScMyTables references its own merge methods, but I'm not sure what would cause these methods to be actually be called. They aren't called on the test files I've tried so far. As we have discovered, the merge methods in ScXMLTableRowCellContext are called, though. What do you sc gurus think?

I need to figure out what to do with the merge methods because the ScMyTables add/new/insert row/column methods reference the ScMyTables merge methods (although the code path that references them never seems to be taken.)

I think most of the other methods will follow fine from there except for GetCurrentXDrawPage() and GetCurrentXShapes() which are separate from the merge method concern. These methods get into things like xmloff's XMLShapeImportHelper. Do we want to go here?

And of course we have already discussed trying to reexamine ScMyTables::SetTableStyle() at some point.

Respectfully,
Daniel Bankston