On 06/01/2012 06:33 PM, Daniel Bankston wrote:

Hi, Kohei and Markus,

With the attached diff (diff to the latest pushed commit on
feature/gsoc-calc-perf), I was able to build and open my test ods files
with merged cells and content without problems. The patch removes the
ScMyTables merge methods and adjusts the add/new/insert row/column
methods. The big thing here is in ScMyTables::InsertColumn/Row(), there
is a for loop that never seems to be entered that contains calls to
IsMerged() and UNO interfaces. If the logic in the for loop isn't
needed, then ScMyTables::InsertColumn/Row() is unnecessary, and we can
just directly call ScMyStylesImportHelper::InsertCol/Row() from
ScMyTables::NewColumn/Row().

I won't commit this until you guys have had a chance to give input and
guidance on it.

It looks good to me.  Please push to your branch.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc