On 31-05-2012 21:06, Regina Henschel wrote:
Yes, but you have to add some icons, e.g. "page preview", "help", "print
directly" "pdf directly".

BTW: In the UI the name is "Page Preview" not "Print Preview", although
the command is ".uno:PrintPreview". And I think 'Page Preview' is the
correct term, because it is not a print preview, see below.

By the way; in Oxygen, Tango and Crystal icon themes, the toolbar icon
of the "Page Preview" button is a **printer** with a magnifying glass,
while Galaxy and High Contrast themes have an **empty page** icon with a
magnifying glass.

--
Gökçen Eraslan