Le 03/06/2012 16:51, Regina Henschel a écrit :

And the fact, that repeating rows and columns are shown. They are
neither shown in normal view nor in page break view.

Yes, but I'd think that the page break preview takes these into account, even if indeed they are not displayed.

That feature is only in Calc and it is very useful there. It allows very
quickly adjusting the margins and columns width, so that you get a
column onto the page, which missed it by a small amount. And you can see
immediately the effects of scaling, which is not possible in normal or
page break view and not in the page format dialog.

This can be much more easily achieved using the View / Page break preview menu.

@Jean-Francois: The slider in Calc page view toolbar is not a zoom, but
the same scale that can be set in page format. The + and - icons control
the zoom. They can indeed be removed, because we have them now in the
status bar.

I wanted to point that the close appearance of both items (top slider in the Preview toolbar and bottom slider in the status bar) confuse the user. This is why I'd prefer a modal window for page previewing.

--
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux