Ah, yes. With a current Xcode 4.3, the automake and autoconf tools are
no longer included, sigh, not even when you add the "command-line
tools" (or whatever they are called, don't recall exactly). (aclocal
is part of the automake package.)

You need to download tarballs for some recent version of automake and
autoconf, configure and install them somewhere, like /usr/local. A bit
of bother, yes. I wonder if we should start including a pre-autogened
configure script somewhere in the git tree.

I've done this and that problem is solved. However, I can't seem to resolve
a problem building the nss module. There are also errors in jurt, ucbhelper
and pango. I've tried cleaning and building each of these but they won't
build. There's <http://pastebin.ca/2152150> a paste bin for the error log.
I've tried disabling nss but the option is unrecognised.

In other news, I've been more productive on the android UI front.

Thanks,

Iain.