On 18/05/12 19:39, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 1:43 PM, Markus Mohrhard
<markus.mohrhard@googlemail.com>  wrote:
Hello Noel, Kohei,

I think [1] is a better patch for 3-5. I'm still not happy with it
because I had hoped that we could init the number of sheets already in
the constructor but this works only while loading a file and not when
we create an empty one. This hack is a bit dirty but was the only
useful place that already knows about the number of sheets and does
not force us to create some more ugly hacks. It just makes sure that
the number of sheets in ScViewData and ScDocument is the same.

It is a safe fix and we can include it in 3-5.
I concur.  I also verified that this change fixes the reported bug.

Pushed to 3-5 with my sign off.

need that for 3-5-4, I think Petr will push it, so will update the subject when that happens

Noel