On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 2:37 AM, Noel Grandin <noelgrandin@gmail.com> wrote:

On 2012-03-08 10:19, Jesús Corrius wrote:

There are already many native ports of the GNU tools for Windows.

I know - I'm working on Meeks' suggestions for improving the performance of
gmake on Windows.

You can try adding -DWINDOWS32 to CFLAGS.

That part I know, but which file do I edit to make that happen when building
using gcc/make under cygwin.

the gmake we use is a cygwin-gmake not a WINDOW32 gmake

so to build it on cygwin
./configure
make

should be enough and autotools should detect cygwin properly

beside the 'call touch as an inline' thing does not need to be windows
specific. granted that on linux it won't probably not translate into
big gain, it should not hurt either...

Norbert