On Mon, 2012-02-13 at 12:24 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
On Mon, 2012-02-13 at 11:43 +0100, Andor E wrote:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Using_LibreOffice_in_a_Web_Browser

As promised I have created a first version of the Wiki page. I hope it
is not too awful.

      Thanks for that ! :-) I tweaked it a bit, it'd be nice to link Drew's
image in if he's happy with that I guess.

Howdy guys,

Great - Lookng at the wiki page, looks good, so I'm getting a bit more
confidence about having something worth pointing to and will add to the
page as soon as I do.

Where am I at in that: put together a couple of machine images.
Basically think a fat one with development tools and a svelte for a
deployment platform.

Managed to get the build to run w/out any type of error on the first of
those today, finally (took a few attempts).

Built against master v 3.5
Noticed that talk about using system libs over building then, seemed
like this was the perfect use for such, and did so for every case I
found listed.

Fired LOoL up..and nothing
- doesn't quit with an error
- doesn't respond to a request from the client either.

:-( checking...failed to include --enable-gtk3 .. ooops
..and it's off running make once again.

so - I'll let you know what's up a little later it seems..

Best wishes,

//drew