https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Using_LibreOffice_in_a_Web_Browser

As promised I have created a first version of the Wiki page. I hope it
is not too awful.

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 10:11 AM, Andor E <eymux2009@googlemail.com> wrote:
Hi,
thanks for the info. That's a lot of stuff to process. I can't
promise, that I have the time for it right now (even if I'd like to).
But I will do the write up of the information contained in this thread
as asked by Michael.

Thanks

Andor Ertsey