On 08.02.2012 19:03, Michael Meeks wrote:

On Wed, 2012-02-08 at 12:48 +0100, Petr Mladek wrote:
Also I am not sure whether the following change is desired:

--- cut ---
- Text[ en-US ] = "This product was supplied by %OOOVENDOR.";
+ Text[ en-US ] = "%PRODUCTNAME is a free and open source office suite
developed by %OOOVENDOR. ";
--- cut ---

Note that the %OOOVENDOR might be also Red Hat, Ximian, SUSE for the
distro specific builds. They provide the build (maybe with some
modifications) but they do not develop the whole suite.

        Right - I wouldn't want us accidentally having "developed by SUSE" in
there, and imagine no-one else would. Any chance of pulling that back a
bit ?

By the way, I have noticed that in the Russian translation the 'supplied' word was translated as 'created' or 'made' or 'developed' in the last resort. Ho hum!

        But - otherwise, this looks like rather a nice win - thanks Baris !
have you tried what it looks like in German [ with 2x as wide
strings ;-].

I didn't try German, but see how it looks in Russian in the attached screenshot. The problem is that the new links start with '=' and are quoted. Looks like a bug somewhere.

Best Regards,
Ivan