Kohei Yoshida píše v Pá 10. 02. 2012 v 14:33 -0500:
On Fri, 2012-02-10 at 18:23 +0100, Stefan Knorr (Astron) wrote:
Hi Petr,

I checked other applications, e.g. pidgin, xchat, gimp, kmail,
evolution, firefox. They all have [Cancel] button in the about dialog.
It is in the bottom right corner, like in the other dialogs. It is
delimited from the text by a line. So, I did the same, see the attached
screenshot.

Thanks a lot for bringing it back ... might have hidden it too well in
my (quite long) mail. Anyway, would you mind making that "Close"
instead of "Cancel"?

Yes, Cancel seems funny in the about dialog.  It should be Close.

BTW, my xchat's About dialog contains Close, not Cancel.  My Firefox
contains no button so I have to hit the X to close it.  Evolution's has
a Close button as well.  Same with my gimp; it has Close.

Good catch. I have just fixed it to use the "Close" string, see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=516905788436c386caac8ae5288ae0619bc032d1

See also the attached screenshot showing the current state.

Thank you guys for pointing it out.

Best Regards,
Petr