Am Wed, 14 Dec 2011 11:59:57 +0100
schrieb Petr Mladek <pmladek@suse.cz>:

Well, Rene pointed out that there is outdated configure stuff. It
seems that the script "lo-pack-lources" did not run "autoreconf". You
might try to run it to refresh the files.

Tomas saw something similar on Gentoo as well. It might be a
dependency problem. Does it help you to run the installation without
any parallelism?

no luck.

Also I would try to remove /tmp/ooopackaging and /tmp/LibreOffice_SDK
and similar directories to make sure that there is not mess from the
past.

build is done in a clean chroot each time. shouldn't be a problem. the
beta0 built fine here.

Just to be sure. Do you have enough free space in /tmp?

sure. just rechecked it.

Otherwise, I havn't seen it, so it is had for me to debug it :-(

Best Regards,
Petr

any suggestions welcome.

the only difference to beta0 is the changed internal libvisio src bump.
tried autoconf/autoreconf and make -j1 install without luck :(

-Andy