Le 12/12/2011 09:57, Lionel Elie Mamane a écrit :

Hi all,

Which suggests --without-system-postgresql is broken, need to
check that out.

Works, at least on Debian GNU/Linux.

Does it mean that the --without-system-postgresql is working now?

On my machine (Debian GNU/Linux amd64), it build and runs (can connect
to database and retrieve data). I checked manually (with ldd) that the
postgresql-sdbc-impl.uno.so has no dependency on libpq (i.e. was
statically linked).

Fails miserably on Mac OSX though, looking for libpq-fe.h, and other includes.

Alex