I believe Child is simply an English borrowed word.  "Childs" is
not German, and since it is borrowed from English, I believe it is
also just as correct German to use Children instead of Childs.

Therefore, the change does not break the German, and shouldn't
break any decent translator.  I believe these changes are appropriate
in English and German texts.

Mike

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 12:41 AM, Stefan Knorr (Astron)