Hi Markus,

On Wed, 2011-11-30 at 14:59 +0100, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
after we enabled subsequenttests in sc again we have now a lot of
failing tests. Instead of debugging the java based tests I plan to
rewrite them in c++ and fix them during that.

        Wow - that's lovely :-)

I have attached a first patch that is only porting one part of a
failing test to c++. It would be nice if someone could have a look at
it and comment on my concept. The test itself is a bit ridiculous and
I think the original author did some concept mistakes in this test.

        Nice stuff.

- based on macros_test, and therefore loads a testfile through
Desktop::loadComponentFromURL
- inits the UI like the old subsequenttests

        Only one query; I wonder whether we should be using the flat (fods)
file-type for these tests - so we can read meaningful diffs to them in
the git history.

The concept needs still a lot of love and is only intended as starting
point. I hope that this makes debugging subsequenttests easier and
writing new tests as easy as writing in-build tests.

Do you have comments or suggestions?

        Sexiness :-) ...

        All the best,

                Michael.