On 11/11/11 19:25, August Sodora wrote:
First, I don't have a account to commit with;
you should think about asking for commit access, in the meantime I can add the feature branch for you ( but please remind me next week 'cause probably I will forget between now and then )
Also, is there a consensus on how
the option to hide/display line numbers should be added? Currently I'm
trying to add a page to the options dialog in cui but I suppose it
will really only have one option for now, is that ok?
hmm, I'd keep it simple, imo either of the options I mentioned previously....