On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 10:55:34PM +0100, Rene Engelhard wrote:
On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 03:15:49AM +0100, Andrea Scarpino wrote:
On Saturday 29 October 2011 21:30:29 Andreas Radke wrote:
Compiling: vcl/unx/source/dtrans/config.cxx
/build/src/build/vcl/unx/kde4/KDEXLib.cxx: In member function 'void
KDEXLib::setupEventLoop()':
/build/src/build/vcl/unx/kde4/KDEXLib.cxx:252:34: error:
'GetUnixSelectFunction' is not a member of 'QInternal'
/build/src/build/vcl/unx/kde4/KDEXLib.cxx:253:34: error:
'SetUnixSelectFunction' is not a member of 'QInternal'
This is probably due to Qt 4.8 and not our bug I guess.

Eh, no? If it needs fixes due to Qt 4.8, that should be done here
so we compile against newer Qts.

It has been done already. That code should only be used if
QT_UNIX_EVENT_LOOP_SUPPORT is defined, which, in turn, should only be
defined if Qt version is at least 4.8.1 . If there is no chance that
http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTBUG-16934 could be fixed in Qt
4.8.1, we should IMHO bump the check to 4.9.0.

D.