On 09/07/2011 04:37 PM, Eike Rathke wrote:
Hi Regina,

On Wednesday, 2011-09-07 15:04:47 +0200, Regina Henschel wrote:

I see a lot of sal_uInt64 in the code. Is that supported for
Windows? As far as I know at least the MSVC Express has only 4Byte
long.

Umm.. now that you mention.. sal/inc/sal/types.h has

#if (_MSC_VER>= 1000)
     typedef __int64                  sal_Int64;
     typedef unsigned __int64         sal_uInt64;

so what evaluates _MSC_VER to in MSVCE?

Also noticing there

     #define SAL_CONST_UINT64(x)      x##ui64

so the constant I introduced probably should use that.

If MSVCE doesn't support 64bit values I might do some tricks using the
double mantissa.

But we use sal_[u]Int64 all over the code base, and the default case in sal/types.h (to typedef it to a struct of smaller ints) is long gone, so I would assume _MSC_VER>=1000 really means any _MSC_VER here.

-Stephan