Hi Terence,

On Tue, 2011-08-16 at 11:50 -0400, Terrence Enger wrote:
Resolution: I hereby resolve that I shall ask about my next
rebuild problem *before* I confuse things beyond
description.

        Heh - unfortunately, incremental building can be fraught with problems
- mostly around dependencies; quite possibly we should have a 'make
dep-clean' rule (or somesuch) that discards inter-file dependencies.

Isn't it funny that you should mention "something went
wrong"?  I am trying to rebuild with recent source just so
that I can say confidently that something still goes wrong.

        Ah - nice ;-)

I do have another "something goes wrong" that I have not
mentioned here because I cannot say exactly how to make it
go wrong.  Is there a way that I can make LibreOffice log
my actions--keystrokes, mouse clicks--so that I can see
exactly what I did?  Of course, this "go wrong" only happens
when I am thinking about something else.  <sigh />

        Sadly not that I'm aware of. Of course - in theory the undo stack has a
certain amount of that information for you - though whether it could be
printed out / interpreted in a useful way is very much open to
question :-) perhaps just clicking the drop-down might help there (in
writer) ?

        Do you get a segv ? if so, perhaps reporting a good stack trace would
help - or is it an odd behavioural problem ?

        Thanks,

                Michael.