Hi Cor,

On Wed, 2011-08-10 at 15:44 +0200, Cor Nouws wrote:
A.  If I find an issue, is it OK if I mail this list or just ping on IRC?
Just to prevent adding bugs that are already noticed (not in bugzilla)
and maybe even fixed in master after I udated?

        Personally, I think regression bugs vs. the last stable release that
are found in master are really important. As such reporting them to the
mailing list quickly is a really good thing. The git bisect while a
useful thing to do to isolate a problem can take more time than the
'brown paper bag' type "doh, I missed a null pointer check" bug fix :-)
I'd personally reserve doing that work until we have a really tricky to
understand & fix bug identified.

        I'd welcome a good single mail report of a regression bug with good gdb
stack trace etc. (myself).

        HTH,

                Michael.