Hello Eike,

2011/8/17 Eike Rathke <ooo@erack.de>

Hi Markus,

With your latest commit 74070a021389534b9e791980bd33ede45be9fd81 copying
to another sheet within the same document to me doesn't work as
expected:

On Sheet1 on cell B3 define a sheet local range name AAA for that cell
($Sheet1.$B$3). In cell B3 enter value 1, in cell B4 enter formula =AAA
result is 1. Copy cells B3 and B4 to clipboard and paste on Sheet2 at
position C4. Change C4 to 2, C5 remains with result 1. Open the name
dialog and see now a global name AAA pointing to $Sheet1.$B$3
(additionally to AAA local to Sheet1).

That was my intention. My idea was that we should create a global range name
as default and not a local range name that points to the same cell. But
after a talk to Kohei and your impression it seems that this is counter
intuitive, so I'll change it.

I'd expect a name AAA local to Sheet2 pointing to $Sheet2.$C$4 and the
formula in Sheet2.C5 using that name and the result should be 2.

In a dbgutil build the shell displays
Error: FormulaToken::SetIndex: virtual dummy called From File
/lo/core/formula/source/core/api/token.cxx at Line 212

Can it be that a debug build does not include the dgbutil messages?

Apparently the FormulaToken used is not a FormulaIndexToken.

Oh. I should not only override SetByte but also SetIndex. In calc all
formula tokens are derived from ScToken which is derived from FormulaToken
and not from FormulaIndexToken. I should no longer finish patchs after
learning.c

I think best is that I add a unit test before I push any further
modifications in this area.

Markus