Hello Eike,

2011/8/24 Eike Rathke <ooo@erack.de>

Hi Markus,

On Wednesday, 2011-08-17 14:14:18 +0200, Eike Rathke wrote:

Apparently the FormulaToken used is not a FormulaIndexToken.

Oh. I should not only override SetByte but also SetIndex. In calc all
formula tokens are derived from ScToken which is derived from
FormulaToken
and not from FormulaIndexToken. I should no longer finish patchs after
learning.c
[...]
Actually the new ScNameToken implemented would belong to formula/*
instead, but there is already FormulaIndexToken, which also now has
changes for local/global names, so ScNameToken is superfluous and can be
removed. ScRawToken::CreateToken() needs to be changed back to return
a FormulaIndexToken.

I did the necessary changes in

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=fcac4e3eb4df6dcd4d6f6955a5d369262bcd1ea4

Thanks. I'll hope I can push my changes at the end of the week.

But do you know if there is a reason except oox that the FormulaCompiler and
the FormulaTokens are not in calc?

Regards,
Markus