On Fri, 2011-08-05 at 16:33 +0200, Markus Mohrhard wrote:

2011/8/5 Caolán McNamara <caolanm@redhat.com>
        On Fri, 2011-08-05 at 16:13 +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
        > In libreoffice-3-4, file svtools/inc/svtools/fileview.hxx:
        >
        > #define FILEVIEW_SHOW_TITLE                     0x0010
        > #define FILEVIEW_SHOW_SIZE                      0x0020
        > #define FILEVIEW_SHOW_DATE                      0x0040
        > #define FILEVIEW_SHOW_ALL                       0x0070
        > #define FILEVIEW_SHOW_NONE                      0x00A0
        >
        > In my opinion, we should seriously consider changing
        > FILEVIEW_SHOW_NONE to
        >
        > #define FILEVIEW_SHOW_NONE                      0x0080

        Sure, go for it.

Do I misunderstand something or isn't it intended that
FILEVIEW_SHOW_TITLE | FILEVIEW_SHOW_SIZE | FILEVIEW_SHOW_DATE ==
FILEVIEW_SHOW_ALL?

This won't be true any more if we change this value.

FILEVIEW_SHOW_ALL doesn't change, it stays as (FILEVIEW_SHOW_TITLE |
FILEVIEW_SHOW_SIZE | FILEVIEW_SHOW_DATE), best to define it as that as a
no-op change that clarifies this.

FILEVIEW_SHOW_NONE is the one that is suggested to change from 0xA0 to
0x80, i.e. away from the current effective...
#define FILEVIEW_SHOW_NONE (FILEVIEW_SHOW_SIZE | 0x80)

C.