On Fri, Aug 05, 2011 at 04:33:53PM +0200, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
2011/8/5 Caolán McNamara <caolanm@redhat.com>
On Fri, 2011-08-05 at 16:13 +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:

In libreoffice-3-4, file svtools/inc/svtools/fileview.hxx:

#define FILEVIEW_SHOW_TITLE                     0x0010
#define FILEVIEW_SHOW_SIZE                      0x0020
#define FILEVIEW_SHOW_DATE                      0x0040
#define FILEVIEW_SHOW_ALL                       0x0070
#define FILEVIEW_SHOW_NONE                      0x00A0

In my opinion, we should seriously consider changing
FILEVIEW_SHOW_NONE to

#define FILEVIEW_SHOW_NONE                      0x0080

Do I misunderstand something or isn't it intended that FILEVIEW_SHOW_TITLE |
FILEVIEW_SHOW_SIZE | FILEVIEW_SHOW_DATE == FILEVIEW_SHOW_ALL?

This won't be true any more if we change this value.

You misread. We are changing FILEVIEW_SHOW_NONE, none of  FV_S_TITLE,
FV_S_SIZE or FV_S_SIZE so this has no bearing on the relation betweenx
 FILEVIEW_SHOW_TITLE | FILEVIEW_SHOW_SIZE | FILEVIEW_SHOW_DATE
and
 FILEVIEW_SHOW_ALL

--
Lionel