Hi Kohei,

On Mon, 2011-07-18 at 16:57 -0400, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
Just to tone down this statistics a bit.  The vast majority of changes
are in fact code relocations with no changes e.g. the change in
rectangle_set is purely moving code from one file to another.

        :-) Any chance of a real-changes diff for review ?

With that, the real change that directly affects LibreOffice code is
much much smaller than "a couple of thousands of LOC" that you say.

        Good - so it sounds much more do-able.

I'm just mentioning this so that we can make a decision based on more
meaning analysis than simply running stats on all changes when in fact
not all changes are relevant to our code base.

        Of course, of course :-) It is good to dig into exactly what changed,
and of course it'd be nice to ship this. If you can generate the real
diff, (after all we've had 2 reviews already), and it is small enough,
I'm happy.