Hi there,

I would like to cherry-pick the following commit on master

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/calc/commit/?id=478533a86b29341e00128fb6eda8237dfb9cf3cf

to the -3-4 branch (and -3-4-1 if it makes sense).  There is no bug
report associated with this (yet), but this accidentally changes the
behavior of ScMatrix pre- and post-refactoring.  When GetString() is
called on an empty element, the old code would return an empty string,
but the new code sets an error instead.  I made this change, and this
change was unintentional.  GetString() should still return an empty
string when called on an empty element.

Review & sign-off appreciated.

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc