On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 9:50 AM, Caolán McNamara <caolanm@redhat.com> wrote:
[...]
IMO with the tinderbox mails, they don't give the actual error. I'd like
to see build-break mails with the error actually inline in them as a
first step.

This may simply be a outcome of parallel builds ? As a quick-fix maybe
having the buildbots auto restart with a single proc build would resolve
that in that case.

Another, less expensive option is to have each module's output tee-ed
to it's own file...
at the end when the build system determine that module xx is a
problem, it can copy the log of _that/these_ module(s) into
build.error.log fir instance
and we could inline _that_ in the email ?

Norbert