On 20/05/11 12:53, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:

I do agree. but then it should be possible to use a nice review-tools
and still have the generated review comment posted in the the ML

I mean, when someone add a patch to be review in the tool that can
generate a post to the ML with the patch (either inline if small or as
a link back to the reviewboard thing
doesn't that mean though that someone new who wants to actually participate and maybe is already intimidated by the code, the personalities ( dubious in some cases ;-) ) etc.... has only a readonly view in otherwords to make those first tentative steps to interact with a review has to go through the hoops and has to get into the reviewboard system/signon etc. To me currently it is just so much easier and use friendly ( and yes I know unfortunately without the nice tools :-( )

Noel