On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 6:05 AM, Noel Power <nopower@novell.com> wrote:

I really wish to stress the 'learn' aspect because I think reviews are a key
way for people to learn about the code ( no joke I think I learn something
new every day on this list from the reviews that I read ) imho we should
make it as easy for people to be exposed to the reviews as possible

I do agree. but then it should be possible to use a nice review-tools
and still have the generated review comment posted in the the ML

I mean, when someone add a patch to be review in the tool that can
generate a post to the ML with the patch (either inline if small or as
a link back to the reviewboard thing

When reviewer comment, these reviews can be cross-posted to the list
too, with again a link back to the reviewboard tool for context...

That was you still have to follow only one list... but we can use
nicer tooling...

Norbert