Am 01.04.2011 09:31, schrieb Cor Nouws:
Tor Lillqvist wrote (01-04-11 09:22)

/*-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-    Beschreibung: Uebernahme der aktualisierten Werte aus dem Set

// Acquisition of the updates values from the set

// Taking the updated values from the set

is better, IMO

in mine as well. that's fixed.

(and now I should shut up, or really start translating myself. Sorry
Martin, do not want to criticise your work, just comment ;-) )

no you shouldn't shut up! It's great to get feedback. I appreciate it a
lot and I'm happy when I can improve the work by just following advice.

thanks
        martin

--
|                    Martin Kepplinger                  |