On Wed, 2011-02-16 at 22:44 +0100, Christina Roßmanith wrote:
Hi,

is the output of DBG_ASSERT read? Might it be useful to focus
translation work to German strings used in DBG_ASSERT calls?

Yeah, that'd be good

Or might it be useful to have a list of files which are more interesting to
translate than others ("Request for translation of comments", somewhere
in the wiki)?

Another area I suppose is maybe to concentrate efforts on the
"delivered" .hxx files, the general foo/inc/foo/*hxx pattern, e.g.
svl/inc/svl/*hxx. Everyone now and then it'd be nice to call in a
translation air-strike on some code, e.g.
sw/source/core/layout/calcmove.cxx

C.

  enum
         E_invalidError = osl_File_E_invalidError,    /* unmapped error:
always last entry in enum! */
         E_TIMEDOUT     = osl_File_E_TIMEDOUT,
         E_NETWORK      = osl_File_E_NETWORK
     };

Either the comment is nonsense or E_TIMEDOUT and E_NETWORK are placed
badly within that enum. But I can't decide that.

This follows file.h, I had wondered if e.g. osl_File_E_TIMEDOUT and
osl_File_E_NETWORK had values < E_invalidError, but I see that they
don't. Clearly osl_File_E_invalidError was intended to be the last enum,
but others got added and had to go after osl_File_E_invalidError,
otherwise the meaning of the value for old binaries linked to lib_unosal
would have changed.

Anyway, comment is now bogus, should just be /*unmapped error*/ now.

C.