Hi Robert, *,

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 7:02 PM, Robert Nagy <robert@openbsd.org> wrote:

We should just ignore all the theming here

No way - as gtk is always themed. Your screenshot demonstrate that
your gedit is not using 16x16 for icons.

So either you're not using small-toolbar setting at all, or your theme
defines it otherwise.

since a lot of people are not
running gnome or whatever window manager and just use stock gtk.

See above. if you want to show the same as other apps, then you /have/
to look at the theme no matter what.

But as long as OOo uses bitmap icons, I tend to /not/ adjust to the
same size as other apps, but rather use the one of the two sizes that
is closer to the desired size.

ciao
Christian