Norbert Thiebaud wrote (29-12-10 10:43)
On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 10:59 AM, Wols Lists<antlists@youngman.org.uk>  wrote:
Oh - and something Word can't do, dunno about Writer ... what on earth do
you do when you have two formatting objects one on top of the other? How do
you "click on the object"?

When an object has the focus, tab brings the focus to a next object.

It's easy to get like that with text over/under a
picture or stuff like that, but I said something Word couldn't do ...

Writer suck at it too. I have a set of document that use a big dimmed
logo picture as a 'background' and there are multiple element on top
of it. It is impossible to resize the column of a table.

Alt-arrow often helps, I guess?

I have to delete the picture, edit the table and put the picture back.

Best,
Cor