Hi

I did not compile for a longer time, so some settings could be already old:
My Autogen:
./autogen.sh --with-distro=LibreOfficeWin32 --with-git --disable-activex
--disable-atl --with-mozilla-build=D:/programming/mozilla-build
--with-psdk-home="/cygdrive/d/Program Files/Microsoft SDKs/Windows/v7.1"
--with-directx-home="d:/Programme/Microsoft DirectX SDK  (February
2010)" --without-junit --with-num-cpus=8

Windows spezific:
--with-distro=LibreOfficeWin32
--with-mozilla-build=D:/programming/mozilla-build (from
https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Windows_Build_Prerequisites )
--with-psdk-home="/cygdrive/d/Program Files/Microsoft SDKs/Windows/v7.1"
(The Microsoft SDK for Windows ..)
--with-directx-home="d:/Programme/Microsoft DirectX SDK  (February
2010)" (The June seems not to be the full package)

Visual Studio 2008 Express:
--disable-activex
--disable-atl

Greetings