Hi Jan, *;

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 9:00 AM, Jan Holesovsky <kendy@suse.cz> wrote:
On 2010-11-25 at 22:24 +0100, Christian Lohmaier wrote:

So first - what is WikiHelp?  It is going to be a help.libreoffice.org
site, where the LibreOffice help will be stored.  The intention is that
it will be a Wiki - because the Wiki concept and format is widely used
for information exchange, and because it is sooooo easy to edit and
improve.

My concern is to keep translations in sync. In my eyes this is much
easier to achieve when just allowing comments and then integrating
those comments to pootle, the main translation tool.
Another concern was also the conversion, but when you already got one,
then of course it is no problem :-)

ciao
Christian