[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] GSoC 2020 proposal
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] GSoC 2020 proposal
- From: Tomaž Vajngerl <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 12:52:47 +0200
- To: Deepankar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 10:27 AM Deepankar <email@example.com>
> I am really sorry that I could not learn to use git on time, and as a
> result I could not submit my solved patches of easy hacks to gerrit
> .Bug - tdf#130526 . Link ishttps://
> But instead I am attaching one fixed patch and a fixed .ui file to the
> mail. If someone could check that, it would be a great help to me so far.
> Again I apologize for the same.
> Please understand the time bound in front of me. Again sorry for the
> inconvenience caused.
We allow more time for students to work on the EasyHacks so you have the
time to study how to properly send the patch to gerrit. The deadline today
is only for the proposal.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
|[libreoffice-design] GSoC 2020 proposal||Deepankar <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Some clarifications for the first mail sent.
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2020-APR-01 (WED)
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] GSoC 2020 proposal
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Some clarifications for the first mail sent.