Re: [libreoffice-design] Logo Briefing

Correct me if this is the wrong place to reply, but I'm leaning on the side
that
being open-source is a good thing but doesn't necessarily need to be packed
into
the logo requirements, especially since the list is already rather long.

That said, I think owls are pretty accurate to efficient (they fly fast),
reliable
(they manage to find food and find it well), free (duh), and maximum
control
(they are at the top of their respective food chain, I believe). However,
the
owl is kind of cliché so it may not be the best symbol.