[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] GSoC 2020 proposal
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] GSoC 2020 proposal
- From: Deepankar <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 13:55:21 +0530
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
/* Font Definitions */
panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
I am Deepankar, second year undergraduate at IIT KANPUR. I am competitive programming enthusiast and had been inclined towards development (mainly open source), and Google Summer of Code seems a good to give a good platform to start with. I have researched much over the topic Style Inspector and now I would be highly thankful to take up Style Inspector as my Google Summer of Code project.
So here I am attaching my proposal.
I am really sorry that I could not learn to use git on time, and as a result I could not submit my solved patches of easy hacks to gerrit
.Bug - tdf#130526 . Link ishttps://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=130526.
But instead I am attaching one fixed patch and a fixed .ui file to the mail. If someone could check that, it would be a great help to me so far. Again I apologize for the same.
Please understand the time bound in front of me. Again sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Sent fromMailfor Windows 10</p>
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
|Re: [libreoffice-design] GSoC 2020 proposal||Tomaž Vajngerl <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Minutes from the UX/design meeting 2020-Mar-26
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Some clarifications for the first mail sent.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Minutes from the UX/design meeting 2020-Mar-26
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] GSoC 2020 proposal