[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Welcome!
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Welcome!
- From: John Baer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 19:34:07 -0500
- To: email@example.com
Open source advocate
On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 5:34 PM, Christoph Noack <firstname.lastname@example.org>wrote:
> Hi all!
> Welcome on our brand new list ... I'm happy to have you all here and to
> continue to discuss with you all the thrilling ideas to make LibO (every
> aspect of it - software, website, ...) more usable, and more visually
> But, who are "you"? My question to "you" - who is already subscribed to
> this list? If we miss some people, we should promote this new mailing
> list to get all the helping hands we'll need in the next time :-)
> Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com<design%2Bhelp@libreoffice.org>
> List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/design/
> *** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/design/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Welcome!||Carlos Jenkins <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-design] Welcome!||Christoph Noack <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Welcome!
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Logo Briefing
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Welcome!
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Welcome!