[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Welcome!
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Welcome!
- From: Marc Paré <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 16:19:30 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 2010-11-22 17:34, Christoph Noack a écrit :
Hi all!Is it me or does this list seem too sparse? Maybe some of the people on the marketing mailist are not really aware of the division of roles? Or is it that there are really only these members? Maybe make another announcement on the marketing mailist?
Welcome on our brand new list ... I'm happy to have you all here and to
continue to discuss with you all the thrilling ideas to make LibO (every
aspect of it - software, website, ...) more usable, and more visually
But, who are "you"? My question to "you" - who is already subscribed to
this list? If we miss some people, we should promote this new mailing
list to get all the helping hands we'll need in the next time :-)
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/design/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Welcome!||Bernhard Dippold <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-design] Welcome!||Christoph Noack <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Logo Briefing
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Welcome!
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Welcome!
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Welcome!