[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Welcome!
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Welcome!
- From: Bernhard Dippold <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 22:30:43 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marc Paré schrieb:
Le 2010-11-22 17:34, Christoph Noack a écrit :> [...]
[...] who is already subscribed to
this list? If we miss some people, we should promote this new mailing
list to get all the helping hands we'll need in the next time :-)
Is it me or does this list seem too sparse? Maybe some of the people on
the marketing mailist are not really aware of the division of roles?
If people are reading the relevant threads on the marketing list, they should be aware.
is it that there are really only these members? Maybe make another
announcement on the marketing mailist?
I'd wait another few days - and we can point any new design thread on the marketing list here.
The existing threads over there shouldn't move IMHO, because the information contained there should stay together.
PS: I didn't add my "Hi, I'm here too" to this thread because I hoped you did already know... ;-)
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/design/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Welcome!||Christoph Noack <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-design] Welcome!||Christoph Noack <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Welcome!||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Welcome!
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Welcome!
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Welcome!
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Welcome!