[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2019-MAR-23 (THU)
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2019-MAR-23 (THU)
- From: Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 09:36:07 +0200
- To: Heiko Tietze <email@example.com>, LibO Design <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Working on a booth today, so can't join.
Heiko Tietze wrote on 5/22/19 4:25 PM:
> * Rework of Safe Mode dialog
> + https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/Zj8nsETFTyPgeEB
> + https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/msg09116.html
Good to look at that!
Some notes/questions with the proposal:
- Good that there will be the possibility to make some combiations by
choice in the dialog, I think.
- Check User profile > Last working state has a conflicting result with
some of the options at the Check Extensions
- Same for heck User profile > Clear the entire ..
- text for some Extensions options considers knowledge of both user and
- "Backup user profile (be aware .." is missing context here
- "Restore from file" is not clear to me
- What is the use of button Continue in a Safe Mode if there is Apply?
- Is it clear that Cancel starts normal mode?
It's complicated stuff. I need to do more thinking.
But I definitely support the attempt for improving here.
( Note for the file in Online: if pictures have a wrapping with
paragraphs beside, it's easier to add comments.)
GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28 A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6
- vrijwilliger https://nl.libreoffice.org
- volunteer https://www.libreoffice.org
- Member Board The Document Foundation
- http://www.nouenoff.nl / https://www.mijncloudoffice.nl
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
|[libreoffice-design] Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2019-MAR-23 (THU)||Heiko Tietze <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2019-MAR-23 (THU)
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Minutes from the UX/design meeting 2019-May-23
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2019-MAR-23 (THU)
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Minutes from the UX/design meeting 2019-May-23