Re: [libreoffice-design] Application background

Colour need to be changeable as it is now, and if there is a usability
reason behind this, then people can change it. But I don't prefer startup
colour to be default, it should same colour lighter version.

They have not changed colours much from 2007 to 2010 (blue is little
lighter, and default is now grey theme):
2007 themes:
http://cybernetnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/OfficeThemes.jpg
2010 themes:
http://www.actiprosoftware.com/products/dotnet/wpf/ribbon/Images/ThemesOffice2010.png