Re: [libreoffice-design] Topic for design team to investigate: Content hosting consolidation on ask.libreoffice.org

Hi,

On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 03:54:13PM +0200, Maarten Brouwers (murb) wrote:
> Sure, but again, I doubt it matters to an extensions website. Mozilla has no
> OAuth, and still has imho a great extensions website. In an ideal world
> everyone contributes and consumes, but in reality it is just a small
> percentage. Especially when it comes to more complicated stuff like building
> extensions and quality themes.

Mozilla has an full discourse forum for extensions:

- https://discourse.mozilla.org/c/add-ons

which allow signing on with Firefox/Github/Google and plain email.

> Interaction & users should imho not be the primary goal for an extensions
> website, great extensions should be.

There is nothing an extension website can do to improve the content uploaded to
it as long as the upload is resonably simple. ... Except building a broad
community (users) and easy feedback, discussion and cooperation (interactions).

Best,

Bjoern