Hi Jaron, hi all!

Am Dienstag, den 11.01.2011, 17:37 -0500 schrieb Jaron Kuppers:
Hi Bernhard,
[...]
Draw is a surprisingly tough icon...

It is, really! Maybe Bernhard was so keen to start the work on it, to
not let anybody else into comments of others ;-)

I would greatly appreciate if everyone could put their svg files on the wiki
page: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/LibreOffice_Initial_Icons

My proposal should be rather recent, but I need to clean up the file I
am working on (the three days). There are a lot of "drafts" that mess up
the styles and such stuff.

I will playing around with stuff in the next couple days.  Thanks!

Great! Although (sorry to say so), there might be less time considering
all the export / naming work :-\ But please pick the files - that would
be just great!

Cheers,
Jaron

Bye,