Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: The Sidebar Problem

Teo,

They are/were not converting the dialogs to GTK+ toolkit. They are
just using the Glade dialog layout file format to easier mantainance
and layout edition. =) They will still, AFAIK, stick into VCL, as it
can have backends of differents
widgets toolkit in order to appear native dialogs.

Regards.