Hi Drew, *

just a short comment on one of your thoughts...

drew schrieb:
On Mon, 2010-12-27 at 08:53 -0500, drew wrote:
On Mon, 2010-12-27 at 00:57 -0500, drew wrote:
Howdy List,

I've been working on a video presentation of the NDM, something suitable
for use at trade shows, meetups and the the like.

My latest working copy is available here for review, comment,
suggestions.

OK - same file:
http://oucv.org/libreoffice/tdf_ndm_loop.ogv.tar.gz

Now you will find 3 videos in this:

I still find tdf_ndm_loop_slowest.ogv :-(

tdf_ndm_loop_final_a.ogv
tdf_ndm_loop_final_b.ogv
tdf_ndm_loop_final_c.ogv

"final" in the names doesn't mean they are finished, just that these
three basic files are what I want to work from for the actual finished
work works.

To recap - the goal here is to produce one or more videos suitable for
use at community meet-ups or as a looping display at trade show booth.

Plans, my plans, are to continue on with at least one more of these - A
LbreOffice, the application suite, specific piece being next. Same basic
idea, same basic elements:

Common opening (the inverse logo/TDF screen)
Common ending (the White/Green (band-aid) logo with CC3/Trademark)

Would you think the final slide could profit from including my logo on white background [1] instead of the band-aid ?

[1]: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibreOffice_Logo_with_background.svg

Same Frame and background
Same basic presentation pattern

So - each video is slightly different in structure, each uses slightly
different transitions. The timings run from 1 minute to 1.5 minutes.

Best regards

Bernhard